Diaper Cake Pictorial
You will need:
-60+ size 2 diapers
-Clear rubber bands/hair ties
-One large cake plate
-Double stick tape
-Large bottle of baby lotion
-Assorted toys and baby items
1) Roll diapers and secure with a small clear rubber band.
2) Bundle the rolled diapers into bundles of three (see pic 4) and seven (see pic 3), use large clear rubber band to secure.
3) Place the large bottle of baby lotion in the middle of the cake plate and secure with double stick tape.
4) Assemble the bundles of seven around the bottle. Use the double stick tape to secure the bundles to the cake plate (see pic 6).
5) Wrap the coordinating ribbon around the entire layer (see pic 6).
6) Assemble the bundles of three on top of the bottom layer, around the top of the bottle. Secure with double stick tape.
7) Wrap the coordinating ribbon around the middle layer (see picture 7/8).
8) Use one bundle of seven, remove the middle diaper and wrap it around the very top of the bottle, secure with double stick tape (see pic 10-13).
9) Wrap this layer in the coordinating ribbon.
10)Use the empty or awkward spaces to add baby socks, bibs, clothes and toys!