This collage might be the death of me x_x
As if printing Polaroids, finding frames and figuring out the arrangement wasn't enough, I now find out that my frame stencil was off!!! A few millimeters may not sound like much, but it adds up! By the time I had most of the nails in the wall I realized the spacing was NOT going to work. I should also mention that the frames are not all exactly uniform, some are slightly bowed in a few places. So it was back to the drawing board for me. After some stress induced deliberation, and a few hours of sleep, I decided to pull out two of the twelve frames and rearrange everything. This is what I ended up with.
The Original Arrangement:
The Reorganized Arrangement:
I previously purchased a smaller square frame that is very similar to the map frame. I may exchange the, now useless, larger frames for a few more small ones. I plan to use them to fill in the empty edges.
I will continue to update!