This whole project began with baby shower favors! I found these favors based on a "teacups favors" Pinterest search. I knew nothing about succulents, so when all the favors were done and I saw the left over leaves sprouting roots, I knew I had to do some research. I found that you can propagate succulent leaves with ease! (hehehe) I used two square dishes and laid out the varying leaves. I began to spray with water every other day and soon they put down roots and a few sprouted clusters of leaves!
Once the original leaf dried up, I placed the tiny succulent in its own container.
I will continue this process and update!